Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will data mining, extraction, refining, web scraping, harvesting

I will data mining, extraction, refining, web scraping, harvesting












About:

Data Mining, Extraction, Refining, Web Scraping, Harvesting with Excel

*Web Scraping and Refining the data. (Customer must provide the source - website - pdf).

* I will output the datain any format you need:csv, xlsx, csv

* I canconvert the data : xlsx, csv, pdf

*I can extract data from a pdf/doc/text if the pdf/doc/text is pretty organized.

* I can download images/doc/pdfor other files, from a certain and legal source.

* I can work with Complex Excel function

  1. SUM
  2. COUNT
  3. COUNTA
  4. LEN
  5. TRIM
  6. RIGHT, LEFT, MID
  7. VLOOKUP
  8. IF, AND, OR Statements
  9. SUMIF, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF
  10. CONCATENATE
  11. IFERROR
  12. TRIM
  13. LEN
  14. SUBSTITUTE
  15. (NOW, TODAY, MONTH, YEAR, DAY, etc), other formulas like AND and OR, along with many others

NOTE:

* Please contact me before you place the order!

* Pleasebookmark my GIG oradd it to your collection on Fiverr, finding me next time will be much easy!

* Saturday and Sunday OFF.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment