Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do data scraping and data mining

I will do data scraping and data mining












About:

Welcome to Navtek

we will provide you targeted business leads to increase yourbusiness trafficand for yourmarketing purposes. We are professional data extracting,data mining and data scraping experts with 3 years experience.

Usually we are providing following details in Business List:

  • Company Name
  • address
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Website

For bulk data scraping, we will use macros to collect database with good quality.

Note :

Please contact me before you place any order to discuss all details with me about your requirements, so that we can mutually agree on the cost of the project and delivery schedule.

Hi Buyer

please give us sample work, if you are satisfied then do the further steps.

Thanks amp; regards

Navtek

Reviews


bugwiggle:Easy to work with. Quick and accurate turnaround.

navtekteam:Thanks for the valuable review about me.I am looking forward to work with you again....

dataelvis:Accurate work

navtekteam:Great buyer

dataelvis:Fast and accurate


No comments:

Post a Comment