Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will scraping google search more than 20 page for every query

I will scraping google search more than 20 page for every query












About:

If you want to automatically store your google search result into excel file or anything. I can give you more than 20 page results. This 1 gigs is for 1-4 Query. If you want to 8 Query for example, you just need to order my gigs 2.

Just with my python code, you can store the URL result, the content that appear in google search, and the title result too.

For example, you search with query "how to get money". The code will store the URL result, content results and the tittle in excel file of that result.

(If you want custom just say to me). If you want to get other social media result just say to me, like twitter, facebook, bing or instagram.

This gigs is for one query cover all of result searches in google search. If you want more than one query, you just increase the number of order. For example, if you need two query, you should order my gigs two.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment