Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will automate and customize your google spreadsheet

I will automate and customize your google spreadsheet












About:

So you created your Google form, linked it with the spreadsheet and now want to do all your calculations automatically when the form is submitted but you just can't! *Insert Rage face here*.
or maybe you use google spreadsheet for a work flow and wish you had a menu to just do the repetive task or making a chart here or adding a column there?  How about wanting to get that weather information from your local weather services website API so you can make a predication using that sweat spreadsheet function you just formulated?

Look no further I have the perfect solution for you.

I will create a custom script that does the calculations when your form gets submitted from that survay you've been doing, I'll help you get that perfect menu to perform that task you want done and I'll defently help you with getting that sweat data from that website's API.

Contact me today to get started.

Reviews


bkscreenprint:Seller is extremely helpful and was able to complete my task quickly and accurately. Thanks so much!

natreve:Great buyer!

huntersmith531:Quick responses and great at creating google forms!

natreve:Great buyer, hope to do business with them again

tronolone:Super awesome work, fast and efficient thanks so much!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment