Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do correlation, regression, t test, chi square and others

I will do correlation, regression, t test, chi square and others












About:

Are you looking for an expert in data analysis? This is a great chance for me to showcase my skills.

I have 4 years experience in using Excel, SPSS, R-Statistics, and E-view. In addition, I do test of hypothesis in area of t test, correlation (Pearson or Spearman), regression models, chi-square, cross tab, general linear models which include univariate, multivariate and bivariate. Furthermore, I do project proposals, data collection and project compiling. Even though I am new here, I promise to give you the best quality service I can. I won't let you down.

My work are:
  • Accurate
  • Professional Looking
  • Detailed and easy to understand.
  • High quality


Place your order now!

Reviews


engred:He worked hard and delivered quality work.\nHighly recommended

balogunraphael:He is a good buyer. He was highly cooperative and understanding.\r\nThank you very much.

bawelch1:Great job, thanks!

balogunraphael:Thanks so much.

engred:He worked hard and delivered quality work.\nHighly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment