Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will be your excel expert

I will be your excel expert












About:

Are you pressured for time to complete your Excel tasks at work or facing technical difficulties you have not enough time to master?


Here is the solution of your problems.


Here are some stuffs that I can do


  • Formulas

  • Custom Formulas

  • Fix your data

  • Crush Duplicates

  • VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP Index -Match

  • Pivot tables

  • Macros / VBA Coding

  • Conditional formatting

  • Convert any file to Excel

  • Task automation

  • Charts: Simple, Double Axes, Combination.

  • Anything else that might give you a headache :)

Please message me with your requirement & sample data (if any) and I will see what I can do and how much time will your work require. Price is negotiable accordingly.

If you want any custom work, please contact me with your work details and I will be more than happy to assist you.


Reviews


liverunited8:Followed the requirements to the Tee and even took the initiative to offer additional improvements for small fee.

llw2016:Pleasant experience.\r\nFeedback from the buyer helped me to think of new ways to enhance the service to him.

liverunited8:Good Experience!

llw2016:The buyer is courteous and very understanding. I am pleased to offer a follow up service to him.

ianian86:very nice, great - perfect solution


No comments:

Post a Comment