Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will be microsoft excel expert, dashboard, mail merge, vba macro

I will be microsoft excel expert, dashboard, mail merge, vba macro












About:

Are you looking for a Microsoft Excel Expert to help with Dashboards, Mail Merge or VBA Macro? Are you stuck with Excel?

Here I am to help you!

Please CONTACT ME before placing an Order
Claim 10% Discount on your FIRST ORDER

**LEVEL 2 Seller**

I am here to help you. I have over 11 years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and VBA. I have created hundreds of Charts & Graphs, Dashboards, Complex Formulas and User Defined Functions, Mail Merge Tools and other Custom Applications in Excel, using VBA Macros.

Please take a look at my portfolio to know about my expertise. Please read reviews of my previous work here on Fiverr to know about customer satisfaction that I provide. You will be delighted!

Offerings:
  • Complex Custom Formulas
  • Data Cleaning
  • Remove Duplicate Data
  • Fix & Format CSV & Text Data
  • Pivot Tables & Charts
  • Charting & Reporting
  • Custom Dashboards
  • Gantt Charts
  • VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index-Match, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Mail Merge (using Word, Access, Outlook)
  • Automate Process using VBA Macros
  • Buttons, Dropdown List, Userforms

Contact me for anything that is bothering you.

Thanks <3

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO GET BEST SERVICE

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment