Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will take your business to next level. Enjoy highest quality services and great attention to details.

I will take your business to next level. Enjoy highest quality services and great attention to details.












About:

Do you need help with your business data?
I am here to help you on making logical decisions (Based on data analysis and research).

Here is a list of things I can do:

1) Create visually appealing dashboard (Pivot Charts + Pivot Tables + Slicers)
2) Import data into your Excel file from multiple data sources (Txt files, Excel files, CSV files, SQL database, etc)
3) Create measures using DAX (Data Analysis Expression) functions. (For example, sales data by region and year).
4) Use CUBE functions to create custom reports (That are far beyond pivot table capabilities)
5) Answer your questions (What is YTD sales, what is my growth, what is the best performing product, etc).
6) Use my Excel VBA programming experience to add custom functionality to your file
7) And a lot more...

* Please contact me before placing an order. I will be able to tell you exact price and delivery time after you provide me all the details. Also, you will be sure that your requirements are within your budget.

* I will solve all problems after delivery (If there will be any).

This is your chance to get help from a true Excel GURU!

Reviews


neoaid:Ultra fast turnaround. A+++

deejayarchii:Fast, easy and great communication. Thank you! :)

tjmeyer86:Incredible experience. This was a very complicated request and Deejayarchii did a great job not only completing my initial requirements, but providing ongoing refinements during the testing phase. The few problems we ran into were handled immediately and resolved the first time around. I look forward to working with Deejayarchii again soon!

deejayarchii:Thank you for tip! It took 15 revisions to make it perfect and solve all the problems. I am interested in a great result too because long-term business relationships are my top priority! Let me know when you need my services again! :)

michel158:This men is the wizard you are looking for in Excel. Make sure you make very clear what you want and he will deliver. Definitely will come back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment