Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will analyse your data and convert into actionable insights so you can get real time prediction

I will analyse your data and convert into actionable insights so you can get real time prediction












About:

      Do you want a machine learning / deep learning or even general artificial intelligence task that needs to be done?, if yes you came to the right place.

     I am having years of experience with building intelligent systems using Python. I can do  ML / AI tasks  for any purpose. I worked on numerous projects involving the following algorithms. I will also handle natural language processing projects.

    I will train and validate the deep learning models using latest google open source libs like Tensflow or TFlearn.

Linear / logistic regression, k-means / clustering, PCA, SVM,Random forests, Neural networks, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Anomaly detection, Recommender systems, Informed and uninformed search,
Reinforcement learning .. . .. 

NOTE: Please inbox me before making an order

Reviews


muhammadamirad:Completed exactly what i asked of him in record time...Thanks Farooq!

muhammadamirad:Outstanding Experience

farooqkhadim:I would love to work with you again.

guillaumebcher:Dedicated to deliver the work.

muhammadamirad:Outstanding experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment