Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will add them.

I will add them.












About:

You control your expenses if you can track them

Check the video explanation: https://youtu.be/gjavKVfbg_w

Need to know where your money goes? Here is the tool that makes expense tracking easy, accessible and effective  ̶  the tandem of Google Sheet + Google Data Studio dynamic report (it pulls the data from the sheet automatically).

I will set up the tracker for you, so you can use it easily!

Why is the Tracker so good?
  • Accessible online via a browser.
  • Easy entering: Drop-down Menus and Date Picker.
  • Graphs are dynamic.
  • Analyze any period easily.
  • Developed and tested through years of my personal experience (over 10 years in financial consulting and data analysis).

More things are possible (check extras)
  • Colors customization and placing your logo.
  • Adding custom fields, graphs, and charts.
  • Setting up automated recurring expenses.
Need more customization? Message me and we will discuss your request.


Try the Expense Tracker now and you will use its benefits for years!

Have any questions? – Just message me with anything you would like to know. Thank you!

Reviews


hurtbiz6:This guy is the absolute BEST, highly recommend

serhiikovchenko:Just superb experience with the client, I always happy to work with him!

hurtbiz6:This guy is the absolute BEST, highly recommend

serhiikovchenko:Just superb experience with the client, I always happy to work with him!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment