Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will use machine learning and ai to build the required model

I will use machine learning and ai to build the required model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,
Need to apply machine learning to your project?
I will do machine learning with the required data set and if needed visualize the result in python or R programming.
I will train the model using the given dataset and built the model for testing.

Please ping me before placing the order.

Thank you (^_^)

Reviews


kakitf13:Awesome guy!

bhawnesh_dipu:Great Experience. supper friendly.Ideal client to work with.Thank you so much.

simalski:Great job again

bhawnesh_dipu:Great Experience.such a wonderful client.I have enjoyed working on the project.looking forward to work again. Thank you for your cooperation.

simalski:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment