Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will vlookup excel pivot table and graphs

I will vlookup excel pivot table and graphs












About:

I will create pivot table from source data with optional charts and slicers (user friendly filtering mechanism) it will allow you  to create an interactive view of your data. By using pivot table you can dramatically change your perspective on the data you are working with.

I'm wholly fond of only using the useful parts of Excel; my focus is on using excel smartly within an business environment. I can help you in Microsoft excel formulas or tasks which include but not limited:

Vlookup function, pivot table function, index matchif logical test function, sumif/sumifs, excel graphs / charts, excel dashboard can make life easy for data reporting, sorting, filtering, and calculation. Some time these functions consume very much time of their users.

Let me help you to save your time and manage your work efficiently and effectively.
 Just message me to get rid from work stress and start working smartly with comfort. 


Please message me before placing your order and let me confirm you my availability.

Reviews


puckcur:Very responsive and a quick delivery!

maherbaloch:Hope see you again.

mohammadyasser:Great Job!!!

maherbaloch:Many thanks Mohammad Yasser.

mikulandska8:Communication was easy and the final spreadsheet meets my requirements


No comments:

Post a Comment