Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will be happy to discuss it. My top priority is you and I will serve for you.

I will be happy to discuss it. My top priority is you and I will serve for you.












About:

Hi Fiverr Clients. Thanks for visiting my Gig.

Below are the list of services I offer:
  • Excel DASHBOARD(Auto-Refresh)
  • Data Entry
  • Data Collection
  • PDF to Excel Conversion
  • Image to Excel Conversion
  • Visualization of data(e.g. creating charts)
  • MS Excel assignments(e.g. assignment from your online MS Excel class)
  • Research
  • MS Excel consultation
  • And other Microsoft Excel tasks.

I also accept:
  • PDF to Word Conversion
  • Image to Word Conversion
  • Video or Audio Transcription
  • Creating Basic Resume
  • And other Clerical tasks

Please, send me a message before placing an order.

Thank You, God Bless.

-Jeremy

Reviews


willstauff:Awesome experience! Quick delivery :)

jeremymebalo:Great Client \u0026 Great Voice. Love Working w/ Him Again in The Future.

gsmolin:Super fast, great communication, excellent overall!

jeremymebalo:Provides a very clear video instruction. Thank You very much. Come again.

ugcmedia:Very fast response


No comments:

Post a Comment