Monday, May 28, 2018

I will work till your full satisfaction!

I will work till your full satisfaction!












About:

Hello, I'm Serhii from Ukraine.

Often we are so busy it is more beneficial to outsource some tasks so that we can focus on more important matters. Let me perform these tasks for you.

My goal is to provide best services for my clients.

My services include the following:

  • Creating dashboards
  • Creating tables of any complexity
  • Working with complex formulas (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, COUNTIF etc)
  • Creating Graphic charts in excel to explain your data including bar charts, column charts, walk etc. 
  • Creating macro
  • Creating standardized templates for routine tasks
  • Formatting of excel sheets to make it look presentable
  • Remove duplicates
  • PDF to Excel
  • Creating files protected by a password
  • and many more.

I am ready to provide a free sample of the work required if you contact me before purchasing the gig.

1 gig = 1 hour of work. 

The number of hours and timeline could vary depending on the type and quantity of work.

IMPORTANTLY! Please contact me before making the order, to avoid any misunderstanding.

Thank you very much!

Reviews


prityahmed:He was very quick! :)

serhiiz:Thank you!

riyadad:Outstanding Experience!

serhiiz:Thank you!

medtrainer12:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment