Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do statistical analysis on spss

I will do statistical analysis on spss












About:

With years of experience of working on SPSS for both academic and professional projects, I think, I am competent enough to help you with any problem related to it.

I can help you with

  • Linear Regression
  • Multiple linear regression
  • ANOVA Table
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • p,z and t tests
  • Chi-Square
  • Graphs and Tables
  • Conjoint Analysis
  • Factor Analysis
  • Clustering
  • MDS

I ensure timely and quality work. I am always available for revisions.

P.S: Please contact me before buying the Gig. Send me complete information about the work including deadline and the requirements and I'll get back to you at the earliest.

Reviews


spilladon:Good Seller. Responsive and quick

muhib123:Great Experience !!!

ejmaize1995:Outstanding Experience!

muhib123:Great experience!!!

nesreenalyahyai:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment