Monday, May 28, 2018

I will provide solution to AI/ML/DL problems.

I will provide solution to AI/ML/DL problems.












About:

Machine Learning is behind every cutting edge application. With the help of Machine Learning, the conventional way of programming is now almost dead. This is something the actual AI. I am here to help you out in your Machine Learning related tasks.

I am Machine Learning and Deep Learning Enthusiast. I am always learning things related to ML and Deep Learning. You will always get a high quality work. You can check my clients reviews. I am already a level 2 seller on Fiverr in programming category.

What algorithms I have to use ?

  • Naive Bayes
  • Linear Regression
  • Logistic Regression
  • Decision Trees
  • Support Vector Machines
  • K Nearest Neighbors
  • K-Means
  • Random Forest

In Which Languages I can create such algorithms?

  • Python (Most Preferred)
  • Matlab
  • R
  • Java
  • C/C++

Framework and Libraries ?

  • TensorFlow
  • Scikit-Learn
  • mlpack
  • Weka

If you have any problem related to machine learning and need help, simple message me and I am happy to help you out.

NOTE: Message me before placing any order so that I can understand your requirement first.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment