Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will make perfect google form and online questionnaires

I will make perfect google form and online questionnaires












About:

Forget the paper, Forget the Printing! I'll address all your survey needs using Google forms to create easily accessible forms.


I will create forms for:

  • Online Questionnaires/surveys

  • Customer/Employee feedback

  • Online ordering

  • Job/program applications

  • Tests

  • Market Research, etc


And the best part.. have your data analysed (graphs) with the CLICK OF A BUTTON!

I am willing to revise any order as many times as required within 5 working days following delivery.

Simply place your order to get your AWESOME form. 

Orders will be dealt with in a professional, timely and quality manner!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment