Monday, May 28, 2018

I will create excel spreadsheet and form

I will create excel spreadsheet and form












About:

Are you facing problem format your data in a form it could easily analyze?

Are you 
fed up with finding errors in long documents? Want a review for possible errors?

Well, I’m here to solve all your problems related data in EXCEL

I can make an EXCEL sheet to present your data

  • Perform Calculations on data
  • Messy data into professional look
  • Make CHARTS
  • Apply FILTERS
  • Making Dashboards
  • Dealing with macros
  • Inventor sheets to track products on monthly and yearly basis
  • Create pivot tables
  • Excel Assignments
  • Excel questionnaire
  • Create Google Spread Sheet
  • Make EXCEL Form and Report
  • Apply Formulas (like SUM, Average, Percentage etc.)
  • Apply Conditions (like sum data contain the value 30, Show values who’s percentage is 70+)
  • Merge output of two cells in one cell (like First_name Last_name)
  • Protect your worksheet (Prevent values from editing, Protect specific area in a sheet from editing)
  • Data Validation
  • and much more

MY Goal is to help people and solve their problems. It makes me happy. My Customers are my priority and I facilitate them as much I can do.

Kindly message me before order my gig.


Thanks


Reviews


juansantiago:Really fast and well done

livvygwatkins:Quick return, exactly what i asked for

mrrealesate:He did a great job! Thanks

taissadesign:Turned out great! will use them again! Thanks.

jameswright975:excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment