Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do any type of excel spreadsheet work

I will do any type of excel spreadsheet work












About:

**Please contact before generating the offer, otherwise it mostly leads to cancellation**

Looking forward to do something in Excel?I can do that.I can do anything using excel from writing easy formulas to the toughest macros.Please contact me before ordering any gig.


I can provide following services in Excel:

  • Creating formulas
  • Generating macros
  • Generating bills
  • Scarping data to excel sheet from website
  • Creating dashboard ,Buttons, Drop-down lists, menus, forms
  • Convert from PDF to Excel, Convert from Excel to PDF
  • Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets, Chart and Graphs and much more.

The top most priorities are customer's 100% work satisfaction and delivery on time. Please contact beforeorderingany gig.

Reviews


healthystartup:great work

brommix:Great communication thankyou! will Definitely use again!

monalidoshi:Thank you so much!!

healthystartup:Great work!

magrah:Superb, highly recommended. Very intelligent, diligent and friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment