Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do formatting and data manipulation

I will do formatting and data manipulation












About:

Data management includes data entry, data manipulation, data analysis and reporting. I have used Microsoft Excel and Access to manage my department's research data for 10 years.

In this gig, I am offering data manipulation services such as:
  • data type and format setting
  • data cleaning
  • simple data manipulation
  • basic and intermediate level calculation

Please contact me for discussion before placing order. Pricing will vary according to complexity of data manipulation.

Reviews


bjsmba:Asked great questions. Really understood the work.

privani:Thank you for the opportunity!

rungsin:She is really have excelent talent and the most important she have patiant to serve a totaly beginer like me yet teach me anything i ask. Thanks you so much.

privani:A superb chance to showcase my skill in Excel formulation.\r\nThank you for this opportunity! :-)

masterpieces:Nice job!


No comments:

Post a Comment