Monday, May 28, 2018

I will help you with any excel and vba related work

I will help you with any excel and vba related work












About:

Hi,

From years of experience on working with excel, I have found some tricks in making work more efficient and the output user-friendly. Here are some of the services that I'd like to share with you:

  • Excel Shortcuts
  • Formatting
  • Formulas
  • Automation
  • Data Cleaning
  • Data Analysis
  • Lookups and Pivot Tables
  • Charts and Graphs
  • File Conversion (PDF to Excel)

I accept custom work if you need it! For more complex projects, please message me first so that I can give you the best quote and a timeline for the project. Thanks! 

Reviews


todd702:As always great work. professional, good communication and understanding and prompt.

todd702:She does a Very good job. Always prompt , creative and professional. works with her client thoroughly. i would continue to hire her for the job.

todd702:Blesschua, Great work once again. on time and very professional. Thanks

blesschua:Thank you! Please let me know if you have other projects! :)

todd702:i worked with her on other projects. she is very professional, very prompt and very comprehensive. I will be working with her on all my calculation projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment