Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do10 pages of data entry

I will do10 pages of data entry












About:

Hi!!

We all know how boring and tedious Data Entry work can be. It takes lot of time that you could have otherwise spent on more important things of your life.

But don't worry!! I'll do the work for you. I'll do full 10 pages of Data Entry just for 5$ :)

I'm a professional Data Entry operator. I can type at a speed of 80 Word per minute. If anything, I can save a lot of your time.

What I'll do for $5? Many!... I will:

 ✔ Enter and format data into your Word Document
 ✔ Enter values in Excel spreadsheets
 ✔ Type text from scanned images
 ✔ Check for Spelling errors.
 ✔ Tag information to HTML
 ✔ Convert data into tabular form
 ✔ Fill offline forms
 ✔ ...and much much more!

Just give me a try, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed :)


 

Reviews


angelafox55:always professional and great work!

dmohapatra676:Awesome Buyer!! \

angelafox55:Awesome as usual, thanks for the quick turn around.

dmohapatra676:Thank you so much!! I am waiting for next order :)

angelafox55:Many thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment