Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do fastest excel data entry work for you

I will do fastest excel data entry work for you












About:

Hey, everyone!

I will be your Personal Virtual Assistant:
Are you tired of doing your every day's task? Don't worry you are at right place here. 
With more than 5+ years of practical experience, I will do your all types of data entry, web research, Data Mining, Data Collecting from different Web Directories and Lead Generation work efficiently and will provide you with best of your work.


Services I Provide:

  • Data Entry (All type)
  • Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
  • Copy Paste
  • PDF to Word
  • PDF to Excel
  • Scanned Pages to Excel/Word
  • Lead Generation
  • Online or Offline Data Input

  • Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
  • Keyword Research
  • Data collecting from the web
  • Web Research
  • Web Data Scraping
  • Product uploading into a different eCommerce site
  • Data Compiling from Business Directories
  • Manually Typing Work
  • All type of Virtual Assistant work


Feel free to send me a message anytime if you need work the work other than those listed above, I will hand it. I will give you 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment