Monday, May 28, 2018

I will make a beautiful interactive map with your data

I will make a beautiful interactive map with your data












About:

Make your data come to life! We'll work with you to visualize ANYTHING. Here are just a few examples:
  • Travel destinations and flight paths
  • Rainfall, GDP, pollution by country
  • Business expenses across regions
  • Tourist attractions within a city
  • Customer purchase intent by region

Please reach out to us with any custom order and we'll get started!

Thanks,
Digital Boutique

Reviews


joinerneal:Fast, accurate, and friendly service. Gracefully handled requested additions. Tremendous value. \n\nThanks again!

jkinard:Quick, efficient, as promised!

avirun:did deliver as promised!

kimbken:This was my first Fivver gig. Digital Boutique was a great intro to this community. They understood my requirements, made suggestions on how to accomplish my desired outcome and were quick to deliver. They were also very communicative. I would definitely work with them again.

chrissines:I mind mapped kinda what my idea was, as I did not see anything like I was looking for in google maps and then a couple back and forth emails and off to the races. Delivered a day early.


No comments:

Post a Comment