Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do any job in microsoft excel

I will do any job in microsoft excel












About:

Do you need help with Microsoft Excel? I am an expert in Microsoft Excel

Just tell me,what do you want me to do?

Data Entering

Sorting with Multiple Criteria

Filtering with Multiple Criteria

Formatting

Formulas

Dashboards

Pivot Table Analysis

Statistical Analysis

Convert PDF files into Excel and Vice Versa

Improve you existing files (Looking Professional)

Fix Problems in Excel

Any other task assigned by you in Microsoft Excel

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PURCHASING TO ENSURE I CAN COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST AND FOR THE COST

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


jscillia:Pleasure working with the seller. Communicated very well and did the job exactly how I asked for it to be done.

frankaddison:Jscillia, is very friendly and professional. It was a pleasure working with him. Great Client and would love to work with him again :)Thanks

busterscap:I emailed an idea of what I wanted the spreadsheet to look like and they made it happen. They will be hearing from me again for future work.

frankaddison:Good Experienced! Looking forward to working with him again. Thank you.\r\n\r\n

focusteam:Understood what was needed and completed the job quickly. Even though it was not asked for, Frank also provided a nicely configured interface.


No comments:

Post a Comment