Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will implement a machine learning model in python

I will implement a machine learning model in python












About:

This gig is for you if you are:
  • A Researcher who got some data but needs to implement machine learning on it.
  • A Businessman who has any form of business data and wants to improve his/her business outcome.
  • A Lawyer, a Dentist, a Doctor, a Teacher, a Student, a Politician, or any other Profession. If you got some data in the form of text, images, sound, video, waves, it can be processed to bring out something meaningful.
  • If you're a Control Freak who has figured out the importance of good quality data, and want to influence your surroundings based on that data, you're welcome.
  • Lastly, my favorite kind, if you're a Hobbyist who just loves to contribute towards the data science community, and have a solution, but lack the implementation, I'm the right guy for you.
More that a profession, I've adopted data science as a passion, which means I'm definitely going to have fun doing the work for you.
Working with me will have the following perks:
  • Easy-going, doesn't require much instructions.
  • Work comes with money-back guarantee.
  • Discounts available for the struggling students like me.

Reviews


alexaa97:Seller had a lot of patience with me, answered all my questions and helped a lot. Great experience working with him, very reliable.

kannytech:As always, the buyer had a very professional attitude, and made everything easier.\r\nThanks a million.

alexaa97:Amazing guy, literally the best. Amazing communication, very responsive and answers all the questions that I have and explains things when I don't understand them. Good quality code too and very quick.

kannytech:Thanks a million for being an ideal kind of a client. Would love to work again for you.

jsr1409:This seller was very helpful and delivered a high quality solution. He made many revisions and answered any queries I had. I highly recommend him for any machine learning task.


No comments:

Post a Comment