Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will provide ALL public tweets of 100 Twitter users in JSON or CSV.

I will provide ALL public tweets of 100 Twitter users in JSON or CSV.












About:

I will provide public information on ALL tweets [without RTs] of a particular user from the moment of registration in a JSON file.

The data is completely the same as returned by Twitter API 
[43 variables, including geolocation, please see http://bit.ly/2AF3OBv for more information about the variables].

If you need larger order amount, please, message me for the discount and Custom Offer. 

Conversion to CSV or XLSX can be ordered additionally.

Reviews


pydolbec:Very fast delivery, the files were exactly as expected. Highly recommended.

data_dealer:Thank you! Everything was great.

stwyde:I wanted to get a twitter user's information that's easy to work with beyond the first 3k tweets. Data_dealer was extremely fast, and it looks like the user data is exactly as described!

data_dealer:Thank you! It was great experience.

liyuanwang:I am doing research on a particular topic, the seller is awesome, very fast and easy to communicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment