Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will help you with excel formula, formatting, pivots and more

I will help you with excel formula, formatting, pivots and more












About:

Need help with your Excel spreadsheet? Need a reliable and certified expert who knows everything there is to know about the program? Look no further! I am in the business of doing the impossible, and I am here to help you.

What Do I Do?

  • Formulas
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Pivot Tables
  • Data Formatting
  • File Conversion
  • Print Layouts
  • Charts
  • Tables

…and much more!

What is My Basic Gig?

My basic gig is any Excel project for a single workbook.

You can order additional workbooks if necessary.

Why Hire Me?

For the past ten years, I have been working as an expert in Excel. I’m always on top of learning the program’s updates and features so that I can have the most updated understanding possible. I also have every version of office installed on my computer, so I am able to meet all your versions requirements. I can help you with virtually any problem or project!

In addition to that, I am Microsoft certified in Excel

https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/33d1256f-6e5c-4ae3-9834-eef472d873b5/public_url


Please feel free to contact me first if you would like to discuss your needs.

Reviews


redlineautospor:Great patience and communication. Thank you xn1ch1! Will work with you again in the future.

xn1ch1:Outstanding Experience!

alexhunter852:very professional, and very quick!

alexhunter852:Top quality work, super quick turn around and endless help. Would highly recommend!

jat121:He accomplished in 2 hours what had stumped me for a long while. \n\nCommunication was amazing knew what I needed.\n\nWill definitely reach out to him in the future with future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment