Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will complete the project in very short Time

I will complete the project in very short Time












About:

I can be your virtual assistant & manage all your administrative task fast & efficiently. I never compromise on the quality of my work & make sure that my clients get the best job done - within the requested deadline. I always look forward to make long-term relationship with my clients. Here's all what you need to know about this gig

SERVICES:

  • Data Entry
  • Admin Support
  • Web Research
  • Manual Typing
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • Online Data Entry

TOOLS:

  • Ms Excel
  • Any Database

RATE:

  • I charge 5$/150 entries
  • If the entries are complex (if it needs to be searched on web/ have more than 10 columns) then I charge 10$/150 entries
  • For online products (title, images etc.) = 25$/100 products 

DELIVERY TIME:

  • For less than 500 entries, 1 day
  • For 500+ entries, 2 days


Much thanks,

Reviews


rickjv:Disappointed took my money and never completed the order after numerous times explaining what needed done.

rickjv:Awesome as always! Highly recommend

sajjadbaloch786:Awesome Buyer!!! Looking forward to work with him again!!!

hadley_b:Outstanding Experience!

sajjadbaloch786:Excellent Buyer, I absolutely love working with this Buyer.\r\nLooking forward to work again with Him !!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment