Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create trackers, dashboards, custom tools

I will create trackers, dashboards, custom tools












About:

EXCEL is not your enemy!

|NOTE| Message me if what you want isn't on the list, I build dashboards for all types of businesses, people, entrepreneurs, one-off work. |NOTE|


I CAN DO:

  • Pivot tables
  • One Sheet Dashboard
  • One Sheet Reports
  • Dynamic Dashboards (See packages)
  • Project Dashboards/Monitor Reports (See packages)
  • Budget Tracker (See packages)
  • KPI Trackers (See packages)
  • & More


I use VBA, formulas, pivot tables, custom back-end sheets, tables and all Microsoft queries if required.

NOTE: I cannot make up KPI's for you, as it's your business/project, you will need to provide these and I will build these in to the report/dashboard. Any calculations that are specific to your requirements will need to be provided also, I don't need the exact calculation, just HOW you calculate e.g. Profit = Revenue - Cost.

Reviews


musashimiyamoto:I was extremely happy with the result, speed and clarity of communication, and attentiveness to details - particularly the real need and purpose of the dashboard's functionality as opposed to the strict performance requirements. I'd definitely request his services again!

ink01_uk:Excellent buyer, been a pleasure

grak:Outstanding Experience!

ink01_uk:Excellent buyer, always a pleasure

aaronhatch:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment