Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do excel charts,pivots, dashboard, data analysis

I will do excel charts,pivots, dashboard, data analysis












About:

Hello Dear

Excle Dash Boards amp; KPI's Experts are here.I will help you with any kind of task belong to excel. I am Business Intelligence amp; ETL Consultant with a lot of experience belong to every domain. I can help you with this

  1. Charts amp; graphs
  2. Pivots
  3. Dashboards
  4. Templates
  5. formulas
  6. VBA Automation
  7. Data Analytics
  8. predictive Graphs
  9. Statistics



I would always keep professionalism in work. We Assure you we are best for your work.

  • Kindly Drop me a text before Placing the order


Reviews


musaabalqahtani:thanks bro

sohail212:welcome \r\nThanks

miorzaharin:Poor Experience

sohail212:poor communications

antbug1116:Seller does great work. They communicated well and were on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment