Monday, May 28, 2018

I will bi data visualization with tableau desktop

I will bi data visualization with tableau desktop












About:

With my 13 years of experience in Data analyzing, I would be better position to cater on your Business Intelligent requirement on Tableau Desktop amp; Public.

Am pleased to mentioned in my services as, Small amp; Large Business Tasks and Requirements of MIS and BI, Reports automation with your system data amp; live data sources available, Educational support activities (i.e. Projects, assignments, analysis reports and etc.) for a reasonable pricing and quick responds on given time parameters.

Parallel way, I would like to share my knowledge specially for students to understand Business Intelligent amp; Management Information Systems.

Most important thing in BI through a very useful tool of Tableau is, understand what you need and the way to covert data into information. Hence, please communicate with me before placing any order under this gig, in order to make a clear understanding about your task / project.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Good Luck All.

Reviews


aesinc:Getting it done and working on more!

ereiamjh:Excellent skills with Tableaux. Use BeastMaxtor if you want boardroom-level dashboards and worksheets.

beastmaxtor:Thank you very much ereiamjh. Professional Buyer. \r\nLooking forward to work with you soon.

devank:This seller is flexible.

beastmaxtor:Good Buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment