Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do statistical data analysis in stata

I will do statistical data analysis in stata












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will do statistical data analysis and data visualization for you in Stata, Excel or ArcGIS, GeoDA, GeoDA Space.
I will do:
- descriptive statistics
- regression analysis
- (OLS; logistic and probit models)
- time series (Fixed Effects / Random Effects; Pooled OLS)
- Spatial data analysis: Univariate and bivariate Global and Local Moran's I, Maximum likelihood estimation of Spatial lag / Spatial Error models and Lagrange Multiplier test to define which model best fits the data, Geographically Weighted Regression; 
- interpretation of the results

I can help you prepare data analysis reports and presentations in a graphically beautiful way.

I am a Master of Science, graduated from Erasmus University Rotterdam, Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies, Department of Social Sciences. I have a solid quantitative data analysis and research experience. (Please, write me before ordering)

Reviews


alyonahappiness:Was very happy with the service provided. Tamar did a lot of work in a short term and provided very good analysis of my data being very supportive and helping me to meet my deadline. Highly recommended as a responsible and well-qualified analysist.

tamarbenashvili:thanks, was nice to work with you!

nealeoconnor:Great effort all around!

tamarbenashvili:thanks, was nice to work for you!

annobanno11:Tamar is amazingly fast, very good to communicate with and does the job very good. Super happy with result!!! Recommending to anyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment