Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do data entry fast and accurate data entry excel data entry

I will do data entry fast and accurate data entry excel data entry












About:

Hi,
I am very professional and have valuable experience in Data entry and Web research. I will work for your company and individual with on time delivery with 100% quality.

                                         ********I'm available 24/7********

My Services:-

  •  Online/Offline Data Entry
  •  Copy/Paste Work to MS Excel or Word
  •  Business Cards details in excel
  •  PDF Conversion to Excel/word
  •  Scanned Pages to Excel/Word
  •  Data Mining
  •  E-commerce Data Entry (Products Uploading in WordPress)
  •  Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document.
  •  Online Research
  •  LinkedIn data collection
  •  Instagram data collection
  •  Amazon product work

 All type of Admin work or many more service which you looking for...

 
Please message me before placing an order to avoid any confusion and cancellation. Your satisfaction is more important than money for me.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment