Monday, May 28, 2018

I will scrape,crawl any type of websites and extract data

I will scrape,crawl any type of websites and extract data












About:

I am a computer scientist with 1 year experience. I have scraped hundreds of websites and have a good sound knowledge and sufficient experience in the domain.I can write web scraper for any website and save desired data in excel or any other format. I can also provide you with some samples of the work that I have done on request.

Note: It will be better if you inbox me first. That way I can give you a better deal depending on what you need.

Reviews


jimmyjohnson12:Seller is absolutely outstanding. Delivered my project to the exact specifications at an extremely competitive and reasonable rate. When something wasn't exactly perfect how I wanted at the first pass, he immediately provided a revision that corrected it to perfection. Truly an A+++ seller. Would recommend to anyone and will use again.

rehan93:Thank you and thumbs up for the tip.

eduardocouto:Very nice work.

vascodagama123:Our second gig with Rehan93 and another great delivery. Awesome guy to work with, looking forward to the next order.

vascodagama123:Great to work with Rehan93. Will work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment