Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will clean your databases. Analyse your data, remove duplicates, making summary report.

I will clean your databases. Analyse your data, remove duplicates, making summary report.












About:

                             ****You will definitely choose me BECAUSE****

  • I am quick, professional, reliable and honest
  • Provide high-quality work with attention to details at LOW COST
  • Available for 24/7
  • Will automate excel task in a quicker way
  • Standard Excel formulas
  • Combined Excel formulas
  • Help to resolve problems and errors with your spreadsheet.
  • Data entry / import from .txt .csv .xlsx or web!

Want to know more about my service and also about me?

No issue! Just let me know by throwing a message. I will be there. Not sure about my service yet?
I can do Userforms, Create Database, Any formulas functions, Macros, VBA programming, Data Extraction from Web, Images Extraction, Charts, Pivot Tables, Linking Excel documents to Word PPT or other format files, Password reset, Change original file creation date and time, buttons Dropdown list, Dynamic Tables and Many more. 

Don't hesitate to message me. I am a professional Engineer with a vast experience in EXCEL. Let's get this done FAST.

Reviews


ctheagene:quick and efficient

komalmoon:Very good client. I want to work more with.

xetico:Very good communication, even better timing and quality.

komalmoon:It's really awesome to get recommendation for the first order. But she is so perfect in everything that I can't resist myself to praise her. Hope, it's just the beggining.

ctheagene:quick and efficient


No comments:

Post a Comment