Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do web scraping, data mining, data extraction

I will do web scraping, data mining, data extraction












About:

Hi Buyer,

Thanks for Viewing My Profile!

We provide to well Services ofData Mining / Scraping / Extractionfrom any type of Websites.Well Knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word Techniques and Shortcuts. I useMacrosin MS Excel and MS Wordfor Data Mining and Cleaning process.

I will write data mining scripts that willautomaticallyextract data from the website you need.I could also extract data from .pdf, .txt, .csv excel, Access, MySQL. The final data can bedeliverin many formats like: XLS, CSV, SQL, TXT, DOC, PDF etc.

Requirements of your work will be completed as ZERO DEFECT within the Time Elapsed.

So i will complete your work as soon as possible.

Definitely i will fulfill your expectations.

My cost is negotiable.

Please let me know if you HIRE Me!

Thanksamp;Regards,

Asher Solution

Reviews


darrellellens:What a wonderful project to be working with Asher on!

ashersolution:thank you..good client...good communication..nice experience... waiting for more works...

darrellellens:Great Job Asher, we now have the nearly covered the whole country.\n\nThank You

ashersolution:Thank You :-). Looking forward to working with him again.

darrellellens:Asher is part of my team.. need I say more.


No comments:

Post a Comment