Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create excel dashboards, formulas and charts

I will create excel dashboards, formulas and charts












About:

Each data analysis project is unique and the price may vary, so, please, contact me before ordering so as to get your custom offer and avoid cancellations.

I am PhD and MSc in Quantitative Research Methods.
Currently I am a University Professor, as well as the President of a statistical consulting company StatAdvice.

Before starting my own Data Science business, I had worked as a Lead Analyst in Research International (now part of TNS), one of the most innovative research companies in the world. There I was in charge of data analysis for Heinz, Tuborg, Valio and other multinational corporations. My papers are published in leading journals in the fields of market research and expert systems.

I help businesses and researchers to analyze their data effectively using various tools (R, SPSS, Stata, EViews, Excel, Statistica).

My services include:
- Complex formulas, dashboards, Pivot tables and charts
- Data analysis for business and research purposes
- Structural (Simultaneous) Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Data Mining
- Statistics (regression analysis, hypothesis testing, etc)
- Quantitative market research data analysis (including CHAID, conjoint and other advanced techniques)

Reviews


jasonmcc:I bought this gig because the seller has excellent feedback. I got exactly what I asked for faster than I expected.

statadvice:Thanks a lot! Great experience.

statprof:The seller delivered the optimal solution of my customer analytics problem in Microsoft Excel. Outstanding experience!

jasonmcc:I bought this gig because the seller has excellent feedback. I got exactly what I asked for faster than I expected.

statadvice:Thanks a lot! Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment