Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will analyze data from excel. Visualize those data, picture analyze, Data Scrapping support.

I will analyze data from excel. Visualize those data, picture analyze, Data Scrapping support.












About:

                            ****Let's discuss details about the offer before order placement****


Please be specific about your requirement. I would love to start the order after getting clear-cut requirement. If you failed to provide clear requirement, please don't PLACE an order.

This gig covers the following items:

  1. Manual Data Scrapping and analysis.
  2. Picture Analysis and send to the server.
  3. Data Analysis and visualization.
  4. Data Mining
  5. Data Collection
  6. Excel Chart analysis

All works will be provided within due time. I will provide you completed order with minimal supervision. You will definitely love my work. Give me the details and take some rest. I will do the rest of your works.

Place an order and keep smiling. 

Reviews


martinwhatley:Super, thank you very much.

komalmoon:Great to work with as before.

iritgillath:Very fast, deliver what asked very accuratly.

komalmoon:great experience.

gabeorlanski:He did it 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment