Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Data Analysis,Data Entry,Pivot Analysis In Excel











About:

Hi,
I am Hemal.


If you are looking for professional service provider to do any work mentioned in below list, you are warmly welcome & contact me.



  • Data entering & data analysis by MS Excel & Minitab
  • Dashboards,Pivot table with advanced Excel functions
  • Data analysis using quality tools in Minitab
  • Corrections of existing data sheets (Formatting,formulas,validations,Etc..)
  • Create charts based on data for presentation purposes


WHY CHOOSE ME?




✔ Fiverr member since 2015


✔ Good communication skills and patience


✔ High-quality delivery


✔ Instant customer care service


NOTE - 


Please contact me for any clarifications before place order.





So if you're looking for a professional service provider with high quality, please contact me.


Thank you


Best regards,


Hemalpb

Reviews


Seller's Response:

World class output! My payment of $35 did not go to waste! I will deal with him again! God bless and keep up the work!

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with xtianeil1989 & all the best for better future !! Thank you very much for your valuable comments

Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

happy to work with christian .. all the best !!




6 comments:

  1. This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent document data entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the increase in popularity, these Services are very popular these days. Benefits of Data Entry Outsourcing - Outsourcing give benefits you financially along with strategically. quickbook data entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the increase in popularity, these Services are very popular these days. Benefits of Data Entry Outsourcing - Outsourcing give benefits you financially along with strategically. quickbook data entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. data entry crm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I basically need to reveal to you that I am new to weblog and certainly enjoyed this blog webpage. Likely I'm going to bookmark your blog . You totally have superb stories. Supports imparting to us your blog. crm data entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. data entry quote

    ReplyDelete