Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do everything with r and r studio

I will do everything with r and r studio












About:

Data Science guru with strong mathematical and statistics background.
Certified by Johns Hopkins, Rice, Washington University, ESSEC School.
Planty of successful projects oriented to business, sales, purchase prediction, business models.
PhD in biomedical reseach, Master degree at Biomedical statistics.
I really know how to convert scientific paper into successfull project.
I am working with:
-Machine learning algorithms;
-Shiny web page;
-Statistics;
-Business models;
-AWS environment;
-SQL expert;
-Time series analysis;
-Database management;
-Financial series modeling;
-Neural networks;
-Markov Chains modeling;
-Bayesian approach for Markov Chains;
-Prediction and forecasting

Reviews


lilmopho:Pleasure to work with. Efficient \u0026 precise.

muzitskaya:Great client! I am happy to work with you!

nickgaskin:Great job! Highly recommended! Very reliable with time and quality.

muzitskaya:My sincerely recommendations relevant this client! You will be satisfied! I promice! I as pleasant again!

ja_writes:Muzitskaya is very knowledgeable and open for any recommendation for a project to be accomplished in high quality. Time wise, I appreciate that she offers time to give draft before the deadline and modify the aspects that needed to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment