Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will solve all excel problems

I will solve all excel problems












About:

Do you need your data,formulas,graphs to be entered correctly and as soon as possible in excel spreadsheet? This could be for your business, or even your spreadsheet modeling and data class.

I am management science major and expert in tools like excel,stata, spss, powerpoint,word and risk management tools like @risk, decision trees etc. I am here to help you with all these skills.

What I can do for you:

  • Formulas
  • Data entry
  • Custom Formulas
  • Fix your data
  • Crush Duplicates
  • VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP 
  • Pivot tables and charts
  • Macros
  • Conditional formatting
  • Convert any file to Excel
  • Dashboard
  • Regression
  • Scenario Manager
  • Goal seek 
  • Anything else that might give you a headache 

If you think your task is too complex then please message me before with your requirement & file if any and I will see what I can do and how much time will your work require.

Important Note: If you'd not be satisfied completely with my work, i won't take even a single penny from you

If you're good to go, then give that order button a push and  I will see you on the other side!  :-)

Faisal

Reviews


supercellteam:Thank you very much!

malikfaisal930:Excellent Experience. Thank you so much.

bbay85:Great seller !

malikfaisal930:Excellent experience. Thanks for the Patronage.

bmadden:True professional and Man of his word!


No comments:

Post a Comment