Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will do your web scraping or python scripting or programming

I will do your web scraping or python scripting or programming












About:

Hey there!  I can do any sort of data mining or web scraping that you need done in a reasonable amount of time.  I have years of Python, HTML, CSS and JavaScript experience under my belt and am ready to apply it to whatever your project requires! Here are some examples of things I've done for clients before:

  • Scraping census data on a large scale and finding correlations in the data
  • Mining hundreds of thousands of tweets and performing sentiment analysis 
  • Writing custom website scrapers to get you the data you need!
  • Transforming data into Python data structures like pandas dataframes.
  • Creating PDF and document scrapers to help you sift through thousands of documents in minutes and get exactly the information you're after.
  • PLEASE! message me before ordering the gig so we can get the details squared away.  

Reviews


knightechart:outstanding developer. i definitely recommend him.

ranjeetrathore:Enjoyed working with you

tobteks_:Great job!

ranjeetrathore:Thanks

tobteks_:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment