Sunday, October 7, 2018

I will perform excel analysis on your business

I will perform excel analysis on your business












About:

Working on data analysis and reporting as a full time job since 2006, I will be pleased to help you analyze your business during my free time, cause it's a new and very challenging experience

I will:

  • provide you Excel graphs, charts or tables, showing your incoming or costs analyzed by any kind of entity (days, months, regions, countries, categories, lines...)
  • enhance your data with formulasto get new elaborated info
  • compare datafrom different sources to enrich one source with info coming from another one, or look for any mismatch
  • Perform data manipulation(filtering, sorting, duplicate removal, conditional formatting)

In case you don’t want to share your sensitive info you can send me fake ones and replace them after my delivery: anything will automatically be refreshed with your true data

Before you submit an order please inbox me your requirements and expect some clarifications, so that I can get 100% a clear understanding and we both have a better chance to be successful

Just joined Fiverr... don't losethis promotional price!!!

Feel free to contact me for any doubt or info: if not available at the moment I will be pleased to reply ASAP

Thank you
Marco

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment