Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will do any job related to Excel, easy or difficult work no problem. I am an Expert.

I will do any job related to Excel, easy or difficult work no problem. I am an Expert.












About:

   Every person is struggling with data, texts or reports and obviously, you will need someone to help you with? If that’s the case, this is ASUL currently working as a Financial Analyst and with over 5 years of experience in Excel; Microsoft Excel functions & formulas, Excel VBA SCRIPTS, and MACROS and more and more...

    Here is what I can help you with:

✔ All kinds of Formulas and Calculations and Mail Merge;

✔ Pivot Tables;

✔ Graphs and Pivot Charts;

✔ Data Entry and Transferring;

✔ Financial Statements;

✔ Professional Formatting;

✔ Microsoft Excel VBA Scripts

   With:

✔ Friendly communication and fast response;

✔ Unlimited revisions;

✔ 100% satisfaction;

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee; If you don't like work I will not take a penny from you;

In my freelancing career, I completed over 125 projects have received high feedbacks.

Please read this carefully. Time and cost depend on the complexity of the project. Because of this, just send me a message and will answer you EXCEL tasks within 5 minutes as a maximum. Thank you very much for understanding! 

So contact me and let me build an incredible MS EXCEL delivery!

Hope you the best of the best!


Reviews


janetaytay:Really professional and quick response . Delivered ahead of time for the first “draft” and made all necessary modifications until I was 100% pleased with my command. Would recommend to anyone and my friends!

mebienguyen:Asul did an amazing work, very professional and friendly at the same time. Easy to communicate with and finish the work before the deadline. If you need any modification, Asul will do it to guarantee your satisfaction. Totally recommended.

mdyasul:As I mentioned before. Accuracy, high quality and fast delivery with unlimited revisions are my principles. I will be here always for you to deliver an awesome work. More business in future! Hope you the best of the best !

meghancourtney:Excellent work!! Delivers quickly and follows instructions.Responds to questions quickly. Recommend him!

mdyasul:It was an honor for me to cooperate with you and to give you and awesome work Hope we will work more and more in future! Up to the next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment