Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do data mining, web crawling, scraping or automation

I will do data mining, web crawling, scraping or automation












About:

Hi,

Do you want to Crawl Data for analysis or marketing purposes? Have you tired with Manual Data Collection and want to AUTOMATE the boring stuff? So you are at the right place.

I am experienced Web CrawlingWeb Scraping, Data Mining and Web Automation.  I can provide you data from any website in CSV, EXCEL, Word, Notepad, PDF, SQL or any other format as per your expectation.

What I need from Buyer

  1.  Website URL
  2.  Output format (Excel, CSV, Word etc)
  3.  FIELDS to scrape (eg. price, title, description)


                                             CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER…

Reviews


blackzillah:top!!!!!!!!!!

yaacovzur:he did a good job, good communication , very positive and ovrcome all the issues\ni will continue work with him

nicole20style:I hope to work with this seller again soon.

tjsayers:Great. Seller did as requested, and in a timely manner.

rachel390:Did a great job with a difficult task!


No comments:

Post a Comment