Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Machine Learning And Data Mining Work Using Python And R











About:

Hi,



This gig will help you analyse the kind of solutions I can provide you with. Primarily its Machine Learning but I also like to provide solutions related to computer vision and signal processing. I will prefer your choice of programming language but I can provide efficient and fast results using Python (preferred) and MATLAB. 



I can work on key Machine Learning Algorithms

Decision Trees, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting



Currently, I am writing a book to explain above-mentioned algorithms in very easy ways.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He said your project will be delivered after two days but he finished it in one day. Awesome work

:

fast and good.

:

Absolutely brilliant and dedicated person

:

Very quick & efficient

:

Very proficient seller




No comments:

Post a Comment