Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will provide you completed order with minimal supervision. You will definitely love my work.

I will provide you completed order with minimal supervision. You will definitely love my work.












About:

Welcome to my Copy Paste GIG! 
 where buyers Always Trust. My reviews say it all!! Your satisfaction is my esteem property!!!

I am always hard working and always want to earn money besides my study.

 The task will include copy from scan, image, pdf, handwritten, web, internet to ms word, ms excel or any other format you specify.


Overview of services you can expect:


✔ Data Collection from PDF, Image, Scan or Website
✔ Data Gathering, Data Mining,  Word Processing, Web Research
✔ Online or Offline Data Input
✔ MS Office, MS Excel Spreadsheet, MS Word Document, MS PowerPoint Presentation 
✔ Google Document or Google Spreadsheet 
✔ Products Listing
✔ Wordpress Blog, Article or Products Uploading in WooCommerce
✔ Web 2.0 or Social Media Setup, Profile Building
✔ Posting, Directories Submission, Transcribing 


Choose the right package that suits your needs! If unsure just inbox me and I'll help you out.

Why me?

Great communication
An On-time delivery in a proper format
High-Quality Deliverable

Revisions Accepted until you are satisfied

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment