Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do your SAS related programming tasks

I will do your SAS related programming tasks












About:

SAS programming tasks include but not limited to:
  • Merging SAS datasets,
  • Developing MACRO facility
  • Developing Listings, Figures and Reports for CSR
  • SDTM conversion

Reviews


firstlast478:Excellent experience!

firstlast478:Superb service!

danielvesuvius:I’ve worked more than several projects with fastasyou, and I have to say he’s likely to be the best SAS programmer on this site. Very communicative, competent, and timely. Really appreciate his work, and highly recommend him for any SAS projects you might have.

danielvesuvius:Great experience, great code. I highly recommend this guy for all your SAS projects. He’s absolutely the best in communication and delivery.

yichengbao:Extremely intelligent


No comments:

Post a Comment