Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do simulation in one of the software like PSpice,Mulitisim and Proteus plus source file.

I will do simulation in one of the software like PSpice,Mulitisim and Proteus plus source file.












About:

Hello Sir,

I'm Ali. I have 3 to 4 years experience in one of the following software

  • PSpice 
  • Multisim
  • Proteus

Report will be provided in both Pdf or Word format.

Note
Contact me before to place an order . 

Thanks 
Ali Raza

Reviews


khalafalelaj:I hired Ali many times now and he always delivers a high quilty work! he will do his best and will exceed your expectation. he is that guy who will deliver more than what you are aiming for without asking for any extra. he always keeps in touch with you just to make sure you are satisfied. Really recommended seller!

aliraza2925:Khalaf always provide me each and everything. Communication is excellent and he is very cooperative.

asrarali101:Communication was very quick and so was the service. I am extremely please with this seller and would recommend them to anybody

aliraza2925:good experience and pleasure to work with ... hope see you again ...

khalafalelaj:the seller, Ali, was super helpful and he delivered exactly what I asked for . he even explained the given task by video to help me understand what he did. recommended and will work again with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment